The laptop at home. Vodafone
The use of mobile devices for business or pleasure can bring you great benefits if you adopt healthy habits to use them as a correct posture, regular breaks and properadjustment of equipment.
As long as you can, you should:
√ If you are using your laptop on the couch:
• Make more frequent breaks because it is the best posture for your back.
• Try to have your back straight and supported on a cushion.
√ To relieve muscle tension in the neck:
• Use a chair that allows you to have your back straight at 90 degrees
• Relax your neck and keep it aligned with your back.
• Place the top of the screen at eye level.
√ To relieve muscle tension in arms:
• Use a separate keyboard and mouse.
• Keep your arms and forearms at 90 degrees.
√ To relieve tension in the view:
• Target your job so you do not have reflections or glare.
• Blink frequently to keep the eyes hydrated